[chirp_users] USB cable help

Shon Edwards
Tue Jan 19 17:25:36 PST 2021

I hope I don't ruffle too many feathers here, but on a couple of cables
(and I have about 50 types of radios I've programmed), I was about to give
up, I've bought a cable and software from RT Systems:
https://www.rtsystemsinc.com/.  If a radio model isn't supported by chirp
or it's been too difficult for me to make it work, I've had to go to RT.

73 de Shon K6QT