[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R MK4

ken smith
Tue Jan 12 14:23:24 PST 2021

Thanks Jim. I will try using the F8HP to program it. I failed to mention
that I did try to upload repeater info into the radio using RepeaterBook
but it ended up the same way as me manually programming it in chirp. I can
easily program these repeaters into the radio manually with VFO so that may
be the way I go for the HAM frequencies.