[chirp_users] "Download from radio" does not bring up clone window

Mark Smythe
Mon Jan 11 14:22:02 PST 2021

Jim,  I'll give it a try.  In the process of returning the Valley FTDI
cable now and nice to know I won't have to go the RT route even though I
like them for my newer radios.  Just don't want to spend that much on an
older radio.

Mark