[chirp_users] Which version do I really have?

Don Brett
Tue Jan 5 09:59:33 PST 2021

I agree, if it works, just use it.  But I assumed the newer versions would
have an occasional bug fix or new features, so I wanted to keep up with the
latest.  Also, I'm new to chirp, so was concerned that something went wrong
with the installation.  I had some problems installing, so I wasn't sure if
all went as well as I thought.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>