[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-5D

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sun Dec 19 12:31:41 PST 2021

Excellent, I didn't remember correctly, I'm really happy about that, now I
hope someone who has the radio is willing to volunteer the radio.

Sometimes it is easier to look at the radios supported by CHIRP and buying
one of those.  I do that with printers and scanners for use under Linux.

Great news!

73
DR
N1EA