[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 152, Issue 12

Geordon Shoshin VanTassle
Fri Aug 27 11:31:51 PDT 2021

I am also a Mac user.  I am running a 2015 MacBook Pro with macOS Big Sur (11.5.2). For me, all I need to do is download the MacOS Unified Application (bottom of the list) from this page https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/ <https://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/>

Unzip the file by double clicking it in my Downloads folder, then drag the Chirp app from Downloads to Applications.  The first time I run the new version of Chirp, I need to go to the Applications folder and right-click or Control Click and choose Open. macOS will give security warning popup and I can choose to open or move to trash.  Click Open and Bob’s your uncle.