[chirp_users] UV-S9 Issues

bob at tyroneflats.com
Sat Apr 17 08:06:38 PDT 2021

Progress! Now that it's working it seems so simple!

The load error I got previously was caused by blank lines in the csv.

Curious... there's a column in the csv called tstep which does not show up
in the image. I changed the value from the default 5 to 2.5 thinking that
was the tuning graduation but the value in the radio remains at 5. No big
thing but curious.

Also, I was able to load 1.25M freqs in the radio using CHIRP but the radio
will not transmit on any or those memories. This is supposed to be a
tri-band but I can't figure out how to turn that band on.

Thank you very much for your detail and patience Jim!