[chirp_users] Download From Radio under Ubuntu 20.04 error

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Wed Apr 7 15:52:16 PDT 2021

If you're going to use a software defined radio (SDR) then the "software" that dedines the radio's functions is DSP, carried out at RF or IF frequency. Ideal if you want to implement your own modulation schemes.