[chirp_users] Download From Radio under Ubuntu 20.04 error

Robert Withers
Wed Apr 7 15:29:14 PDT 2021

Actually, just having finished my prep course for my General exam tomorrow, I am looking to do SDR I think. I suppose DSP is digitalizing audio in-/out-put.

I have ordered 2 cables for programming my radio. One is BTECH the other the Baofeng PC03 Programming Cable. One of those gotta work!

Kindly,
Robert