[chirp_users] Help wanted connecting to/programming the Icom ws32 handy talkie

KB3DNZ
Fri Sep 18 07:43:16 PDT 2020

Thanks for this. I've been using this programming process without incident
on other hand-held's. I just can't figure out why the WS32 isn't recognized
or accessible from the chirp program. I'll check out the miklor site. Any
other suggestions?

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Nigel A.
Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 9:39 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Help wanted connecting to/programming the Icom
ws32 handy talkie

The programming info is the same for every radio.
Connect radio, download from radio, edit, upload to radio, saving as you go.
miklor.com has some useful getting started information.

> On 18/09/2020 09:22 KB3DNZ <kb3dnz at p1s.com> wrote:
>

> Greetings fellow chirp users,
> Will someone please point me to chirp info on programming the Icom
> ws32. I'm having absolutely no luck in getting the program to
> recognize the radio. I'm guessing I'm not doing something right. I
> poked around the chirp website but came up empty. Any help is greatly
> appreciated. Thanks much, Sam/kb3dnz

Nigel A. Gunn, ///shoulders.outwards.resolutions tel +1-937-971-0366 Amateur
Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel at ngunn.net www
chirp_users mailing list
chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com