[chirp_users] Help wanted connecting to/programming the Icom ws32 handy talkie

Nigel A. Gunn G8IFF/W8IFF
Fri Sep 18 06:39:25 PDT 2020

The programming info is the same for every radio.
Connect radio, download from radio, edit, upload to radio, saving as you go.
miklor.com has some useful getting started information.