[chirp_users] Thank You

R Kaemmerer
Mon Oct 12 15:46:20 PDT 2020

I used chirp this morning to transfer configuration and memory files from mine to a friend's BaoFeng UV-5R. Haven’t used Chirp in 2  years; it worked perfectly the first time. I very much appreciate the efforts of Chirp volunteers in creating and maintaining this fine program. I am sorry that I don’t have anything to complain about, must not be looking at the situation with sufficient rigor. :)

K6PUK,  yeah, that really is my call sign, a practical joke by someone at the FCC in 1955.