[chirp_users] Version , power level not saved on GT-3TP

Ceferino Lamb
Thu Nov 26 11:32:47 PST 2020

Howdy Jim, Been using CHIRP for a while now and have done quite a few
similar mods getting to know these quirky Baofengs.  I will test my W10 box
for memory errors, but no symptoms to note. It's always a remote
possibility that the exe I downloaded was corrupted and somehow still
passed checksum.  FYI