[chirp_users] Version , power level not saved on GT-3TP

Jim Unroe
Thu Nov 26 05:04:18 PST 2020

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 7:09 PM Ceferino Lamb <ceferino.lamb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Just installed  CHIRP daily-20201125 and did a minor mod on my Baofeng GT-3TP. That minor mod was only to lower default trx power on one freq in memory, and rev my version counter.
>
> The mod to power level won't take. I tried twice.  Anybody BTDT?
>
> --
> K7CRL
> Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Are you using Windows? If yes, once you highlight a selection in a
drop down list, you MUST either click onto another cell or press the
[Enter] key to complete the selection. If you skip this important
step, the selection process is not completed and the choice will not
"stick". The field will return to the previous (actually current)
selection upon the next "refresh". Linux and macOS users don't have to
worry about this additional step.