[chirp_users] CHIRP and VX-6: impossible to upload from Mac

Giulio Marchi
Fri Nov 13 00:49:58 PST 2020

Hi Jim and all,

A doubt about the mac-usb-serial.com.

I wrote them a couple of times with a question on the availability of the legacy version without receiving a reply. As you know, is the site still on or is there someone on the list from their group?

My point is: if I proceed with the payment, should I be able to access in automatic also the older High Sierra driver or should they send it manually? On the site it is not clear and since they don’t reply…

Thanks,

Giulio