[chirp_users] Programming an ICOM IC-7100

Martin Cooper
Sat Nov 7 11:42:19 PST 2020

Can you really not make *any* changes? A quick look at the code shows that
changing the bank a memory belongs to is not supported by Chirp today,
unfortunately. However, you should still be able to make other changes.

Martin.
KD6YAM