[chirp_users] Programming The Kenwood TH-F6

Bruce MacAlister
Thu May 28 12:03:50 PDT 2020

Glenn, I have a well worn, scratched up TH-F6. I don't use memory banks. I
have just over 100 frequencies in my Chirp CSV that's shared with a TM-D700
and a Baofeng UV82. Yes, there is a 0 and that's where I put 146.520
hailing frequency. Receiving outside the VHF and UHF range is not good. I'm
guessing the combination of filters and the antenna cause that. Because I
want to track the truckers on CB on the road and I'm by the sea on
vacation. Here are my HF frequencies:

Air 118
SEACH1 158.8
SeaHF8mh 8.1
CB19Truk 27.185
CB9Emrcy 27.065

73, Peace,سلام ,שָׁלוֹם, ειρήνη, Bruce ∞