[chirp_users] Grumpy old man.

David Ranch
Fri May 8 19:50:46 PDT 2020

Hahaha... that's how I feel about Chirp posts about Linux users having
problems with serial ports.  :-)  Many new users just don't want
actually read the docs, do ALL the steps, and do a simple set of Google
searches to figure out where they went wrong.  Many feel that following
just 80% of the steps is good enough.

For now, I continue to use the "delete message" with prejudice.

--David
KI6ZHD