[chirp_users] Grumpy old man.

Tony Fuller
Fri May 8 07:39:33 PDT 2020

You may not understand the situation, so let me explain. Windows doesn't have these issues because Dan takes care of these details for you. OSX had problems recently but somebody stepped up and created/updated a "runtime" that seems to have gotten people past the "Catalina hurdle". Richard is trying to do the same for Linux. If his flatpak just works it could become the "Runtime for Linux" equivalent and we can be done with a lot of the support questions that come in.

Tony
________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Dennis Wage <dwage at dwage.com>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 9:19:10 AM
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: [chirp_users] Grumpy old man.

I humbly wish and believe all posts about installing chirp on anything besides windows and Mac OS should start their own list.

I will unsubscribe soon if I see many more posts about installing chirp on Linux.

If you try to use any distro of linux as your OS of choice you better be savvy enough, like my son Chris, to solve these issues on your own.

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

--
Dennis M. Wage (iPhone)

245 Corum Hill Road