[chirp_users] Grumpy old man.

Joel Leland
Fri May 8 07:38:42 PDT 2020

>From a person who uses s closed source OS and does not understand CHIRP is
native to linux. I'm sure sonny boy asked no questions to learn linux.

Nothing more toolish than to demand a list comply to ones wishes or they
will leave. Sorta like a 4 year old having a tantrum. Makes one wonder if
some people just woke up with all the answers to pass their HAM exam or if
they also asked questions.

I for one enjoy this list. I learn a lot reading others questions and
seeing the solutions. Once in a while I even get to help. Sometimes I
wonder how some people can see with their head shoved do far up the
darkness.

Have a good weekend, unless you have made other plans.