[chirp_users] Fedora COPR for Fedora 32 and EL 8

Nolan Darilek
Fri May 1 05:27:55 PDT 2020

Sorry, folks, if I missed a critical message in this thread. I have an
older CHIRP flatpak here:

https://gitlab.com/ndarilek/chirp

As you can see, it's a bit outdated. Feel free to adopt it completely,
pick and choose, etc. I've successfully used it here before and it
worked. Haven't built flatpaks in a while, so probably can't be much
help beyond providing my package. Also, my GitLab flatpak repo is a bit
dodgy. It generates new ostree commits for each run, even if only the
website has changed. It really needs a CI system that can conditionally
run tasks on specific file changes, which GitLab is not. Also not sure
I'd use vuepress for the website these days.