[chirp_users] Wouxun KG-UV2d will not transmit

Richard K Parrish
Sun Jun 21 08:23:44 PDT 2020

I programmed the KG-UV2d to operate in the 155 and 460 range.  When I key the PPT I get a tone but the transmit light does not come on.

It does transmit on the VFO frequencies.

I did a reset and re programmed, no change.

Any suggestions?

Richard K. Parrish, NREMT-P, PC

Course Administrator, Woodstock FD, Com 5

35 Park Drive

Woodstock, NY 12498

845-679-6504

Ritchkp at gmail.com