[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 139, Issue 8

Glenn K0LNY
Sun Jul 19 18:20:04 PDT 2020

And please don't reply to the digest unless you have a question that relates to the digest itself.
Please start a new thread with the subject reflecting the question.
A good subject line would be the same as a web search term you would use if you were searching for the answer on-line.
Glenn
----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Hast
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2020 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 139, Issue 8

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 2:26 PM Steve Rish <steverish at inbox.com> wrote:

  Curious if the chirp software works with the BJ-318 model? I see there was some question some time ago about it but not sure if resolved or reply. There seems tobe compatibility with BJ-218 model. Anyone know?

  Steve Rish

Folks, those of you who receive the digest, please cut out all of the
digest so we do not have a long tail of stuff to run through to see if
there is anything on the far end ( I have missed stuff because it was
for some reason stuck in behind somebody's Send Reply but was
done to the whole digest. Please just drop all of the digest and reply
to the message in question. I am sure this will make a lot of people
happy.