[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 139, Issue 8

Chuck Hast
Sun Jul 19 17:45:44 PDT 2020

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 2:26 PM Steve Rish <steverish at inbox.com> wrote:

> Curious if the chirp software works with the BJ-318 model? I see there was
> some question some time ago about it but not sure if resolved or reply.
> There seems tobe compatibility with BJ-218 model. Anyone know?
>
> Steve Rish

Folks, those of you who receive the digest, please cut out all of the
digest so we do not have a long tail of stuff to run through to see if
there is anything on the far end ( I have missed stuff because it was
for some reason stuck in behind somebody's Send Reply but was
done to the whole digest. Please just drop all of the digest and reply
to the message in question. I am sure this will make a lot of people
happy.

Chirp + Editcp + MD380Tools on Linux
Celestial!!!
Chuck -- KP4DJT