[chirp_users] Programming Troubles

Dennis Wage
Sun Jan 5 10:00:10 PST 2020

His spreadsheet says he has decode off, so he should hear you no matter
what. Try removing TSQL from the Tone Mode column. Really the way you both
have your radios set, the result should be the opposite, where he can hear
you but you can't hear him. Unless I have who's is who's settings backwards.

Dennis M. Wage (W9BOQ)

245 Corum Hill Road
Castalian Springs, TN 37031
(615) 310-4242 Cell