[chirp_users] copying from BF 3TP to BF GT-5TP

Hugh & Sylvia Greenwood
Thu Feb 27 17:32:08 PST 2020

I hate to bother the group with this, but here we go.  I have 2 Bao Feng
GT-3TP units, no problem using CHIRP  to transfer between them using the
latest daily build and the recommended configurations from the home CHIRP
page. Editing works fine and changes transfer properly.

But when I try to do exactly the same from the 3-TP to the 5-TP the cloning
fails because I cannot open the panel giving access to the UV 82 HP
configuration that is required.  I can download from the radio just fine,
and upload to the radio, so the program cloning is talking to the GT-5TP.
When I go to 'file' and get the file I want to put in the GT-5TP,  the
system will not give me access to the proper configuration for that  radio
because somehow it has  lost the configuration inherited from down loading
and uploading.

I tried using the 'export csv' option, with the same result.

Sorry to be simple but I'm stumped.

Hugh VE7MDA