[chirp_users] Having troubles

K 0 L N Y Glenn
Wed Feb 26 14:14:54 PST 2020

Hi, try this:
adduser $USER dialout

HTH.
Glenn
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: holmzieN2EXG via chirp_users
  To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 4:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Having troubles

  Still learning how to reply to reply:  sorry about duplicates!  OK, Jim, I tried 'em all, (duh) but the /dev/ttyUSB0 makes the most sense.  Now logged in as superuser holmzie#.  Gotta go to Harbor Fright to return a sander, be bk in an hour.  Guess I need the proper syntax for the dialout command thing.

  THANKS FOLKS!!
   holmzie N2EXG