[chirp_users] Having troubles

holmziep at netscape.net
Wed Feb 26 14:09:10 PST 2020

 Still learning how to reply to reply:  sorry about duplicates!  OK, Jim, I tried 'em all, (duh) but the /dev/ttyUSB0 makes the most sense.  Now logged in as superuser holmzie#.  Gotta go to Harbor Fright to return a sander, be bk in an hour.  Guess I need the proper syntax for the dialout command thing.

THANKS FOLKS!! holmzie N2EXG