[chirp_users] Leixen 898S

phil at goochs.com
Mon Feb 10 11:04:47 PST 2020

For those having issues with chirp and all of a sudden it won’t read the radio I found that anti-virus and anti-malware programs sometimes will quarantine the driver software especially if it is of Chinese origin. I usually turn my malware and antivirus off when installing but in some cases had to exclude certain folders and programs in order for it to work.