[chirp_users] Leixen 898S

Kurt
Mon Feb 10 10:34:10 PST 2020

Hi,
I have Chirp 20200207 on a Windows platform installed fine and it communicates fine with the
USB cable to my Leixen 898s.  Now I understand how the clone function works as I've used it
with other radios.  I understand the radio is supposed to take any changes "live" and I'm not
supposed to have to use "upload to radio".
What I've noticed is the changes don't get written to the radio.  Has the protocol changed as
I see the "upload to radio" in the pulldown is not grayed out?
Kurt KC9LDH