[chirp_users] benefits of upgrading

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Mon Feb 10 08:29:53 PST 2020

I use chirp-daily it's always the latest version because I don't want to
take a chance of having my system update libs that need updated code from
chirp to avoid any damage to my radios.

Obviously you can do what you want, but I wouldn't unless you don't update
the other files in your system and your Linux system is frozen in time.
Don't upgrade just some of the files unless you have a good reason.

73

David
N1EA