[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-82HP Previous solution (from frequency to channel mode switching) does not work

Kevin Evans
Sun Dec 20 15:35:34 PST 2020

Thank you, Jim,

I got lucky by putting "1" in every cell and that allowed it to change from
channel mode to frequency mode.

I'm having issues though trying to load all of my frequencies into the csv
file.  I followed the instructions to the letter but perhaps I'm putting in
invalid data in the file?  I only have the freqs and no other data as far
as tone and dtcs codes and whatnot. and chirp says it can't find any
frequencies and doesn't open the csv file.  Is there something else I
should be doing?