[chirp_users] Database import from Radioreference.com

Mark Leigh
Thu Dec 17 08:21:51 PST 2020

Hi G-Mail,
I have recently added this feature for Canada/RadioReference and I submitted the patch on Nov 29th (for the stable branch - py3). As the author is (I believe) hospitalized at the moment, patches have not been accepted or applied since Nov 26th. If you're savvy, you can used the attached patch file to add support for importing from any province in Canada. I'll probably fork CHIRP with this added feature as it's been requested by boatloads of folks, and I would love for folks to be able to get their hands on it... When I have time...
See attached patch.
Cheers,
-Mark

From: "G-mail" <gmail at fluidstudios.ca>
To: "chirp users" <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2020 7:00:48 AM
Subject: [chirp_users] Database import from Radioreference.com

Hi,

When importing a database into CHIRP from Radioreference.com, it asks for:
- Username - ok
- Password - ok
- Zip Code – I’m from Canada & the database is also . Which zip code should I use?

I didn't enter an address on Radioreference & I don't see one associated with the database... ?

- It is giving an error code: server raised fault: Invalid Country ID

I have also tried to import via a CSV file, but so far I’m getting an error message, as it doesn’t like the CSV formatting…

Thanks!

[ http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient ] 	Virus-free. [ http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient | www.avg.com ] [ https://wm-no.glb.shawcable.net/zimbra/mail#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2 |   ]