[chirp_users] Database import from Radioreference.com

G-mail
Thu Dec 17 07:00:48 PST 2020

Hi,

When importing a database into CHIRP from Radioreference.com, it asks for:
- Username - ok
- Password - ok
- Zip Code - I'm from Canada & the database is also.  Which zip code should
I use?

I didn't enter an address on Radioreference & I don't see one associated
with the database... ?

-                  It is giving an error code: server raised fault: Invalid
Country ID

I have also tried to import via a CSV file, but so far I'm getting an error
message, as it doesn't like the CSV formatting.

Thanks!

https://www.avg.com