[chirp_users] New to ham radios

James Walker
Fri Dec 11 11:18:20 PST 2020

Hi,
Yes I’m using Window I believe it’s Window 10 I’m pretty sure it’s com6 I have three USB ports, tried all of them, they all say I’m plugged into com6. Yes when I’m in device manager I have pulled out the cable and it disappears. The cable does not start off as com6 only after I go through the update. If I don’t update the port, CHIRP will not recognize the cable while trying to clone. Also when I first insert the cable it has the yellow triangles before updating

Respectively,

Sent from my iPhone