[chirp_users] Chirp and BaoFeng UV 5R not communicating

Charles Gierke
Sun Aug 23 14:47:57 PDT 2020

no luck yet.
I tried pressure straight into the radio, to the back side of the radio, to the front side of the radio, to the top of the radio and to the bottom of the radio.
similar results, the LCD screen blinks and goes back to the beginning screen.

thanks again for the suggestion