[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Mermaid
Thu Sep 26 13:23:37 PDT 2019

Jardy,

Native Chirp drivers were developed and released this past May. It works fine until a recent macOS update.   The OEM software is garbage, and thus there are reasons why a native chirp drivers was developed.   I know these radios pretty well, as I am also an official direct wouxun dealer, and have dived pretty deep into the inner workings of these.

The E and T models are practically the same. Only real difference is that the firmware defaults to english upon reset, and the scrambler option is removed.

Lynda