[chirp_users] UV50X2

Darby Collier
Sun Nov 24 13:14:48 PST 2019

Trying to program Uv50X2 and since this last update,  it will not offer the
option to set any of the menu items anymore such as scanning options etc.
It will take the programming of channels and names but does not offer any
menu options. Then when I revert to an old img file, it does not recognized
the menu items that are in place from before so the channels I program via
work mode do not program. I've tried doing a reset of both "ALL" and "VFO"
only via the onboard menu but it still is not doing a hard factory reset.
Help!!!!