[chirp_users] FW: Problem with cloning to my radio

John La
Tue Nov 5 11:58:09 PST 2019

Joshua,
You appear to have mismatched firmware between radios (even with the same model number).
This is not uncommon.
You must do a Download from Radio from the second radio to create a new template for that radio.
Then copy paste the channels from one template to the other.

John

www.Miklor.com

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com [mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Joshua White
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:41 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] FW: Problem with cloning to my radio

From: Joshua White <mailto:firemanemt0 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:33 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: Problem with cloning to my radio

Hey so I programmed my first radio identical to this one (Baofang UV82L) and it worked fine. But this second one when I try to clone all my channels on to it, it reads this: An Error has occurred, The upload was stopped because the firmware version of the image ( N822413N822413) DOES NOT MATCH that of the radio.

Please help