[chirp_users] Truth or Fiction

Dan Clemmensen
Fri May 24 19:52:03 PDT 2019

Since your CHIRP driver almost certainly send exactly the same that the
Yaesu software would send, It's likely that you woold have seen the same
reslult if you had been using the Yaesu software. This is speculation on my
part. A spike on a USB-to-serial cable is not very likely unless you
somehow had a ground loop?