[chirp_users] Programming New BTECH GMRS-50X1

David C. Jenner
Sat May 18 14:44:06 PDT 2019

Thanks for all the responses.

Where is the issue?  Windows 10 driver?  Parallels?  CHIRP?
It's the same driver on the Mac in both cases.

The cables were always plugged into the same USB 2.0 physical port on a
Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) HUB that provides USB-C, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0 ports.

Dave