[chirp_users] [CHIRP - New Model #5481] (In Progress) Wouxun KG-UV8E KG-UV8T KG-UV8D Plus

D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Sat May 11 22:28:02 PDT 2019

Call for users of the Wuoxun KG-UV8T to test compatibility with the new
KG-UV8E driver.

Thanks, Pavel.  I'm sending to the CHIRP users list, too.

Regards,

David N1EA