[chirp_users] Questions about Wouxun driver.

Mermaid
Sat May 11 07:58:49 PDT 2019

Hey  everyone. And hats off to Pavel Milanes, and  Bob Wickline .  Quite happy that the Wouxun driver came out for the KG-UV8E / KG-UV8T.   A much needed driver as those radios are getting quite popular.   I have a question regarding the new driver as as well the old one that is based from.  Even before this build, I’e seen using the KG-UV9D Plus driver, and have noticed the settings tab exists but empty, I notice this new version does the same for the KG-UV8E as well.
Is having an empty settings tab normal or am I doing something weird?