[chirp_users] In reference to Bug # 5027 - New Baofeng BF-888s started in English, but after being programmed they got stuck on Chinese and couldn't change back to English.

Jardy
Fri May 10 14:37:45 PDT 2019

As long as you are aware that those radios are not legal to use in the US for FRS frequencies. Not type accepted, removable antennas, etc.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Message sent through sub space hailing frequencies using the Universal Translator.