[chirp_users] Having Receive only on some channels on Baofeng UV-5Rt+ Plus

Simon Says
Sat Mar 23 13:47:01 PDT 2019

Just make "Duplex" mode "None"

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Act, 18 USC 2510 and any files transmitted with it may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information and may be read or used only by the intended recipient named above, snooping (MITM) while an email is in "real-time" transmission between sender and receiver is a federal crime under the Electronic Communications Protection Act (ECPA), Section 18 U.S.C.A 2517 (4)-Section 18 U.S.C.A 27 Chapter 121 (2701-2712) and Stored Communications Act (SCA, 18 U.S.C. § 2701 and Section 18 U.S.C. § 3121 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 3121. General prohibition on pen register and trap and trace device use. ) The contents may contain Technical Data that is controlled by the ITAR, 22CFR parts 120 to 130, or EAR, 15CFR parts 730 to 772, and therefore should not be disclosed to a non-U.S. person, or entity, in the U.S. or abroad. If you are not the intended recipient of the email or any of its attachments, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, archiving,physical paper storing,cloud devices storage ,dissemination, distribution, forwarding, printing, reverse engineering, editing and/or copying of this email or any attached files is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error or have deliberately(Intentionally) stored this message you will be liable under 18 U.S. Code § 2520, please immediately purge, delete, erase it and all attachments and notify the sender by reply email or contact the sender at the number listed above if one is provided. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.All Privacy Protection & Confidentiality apply to all email authors and recipients all American Citizens as per FISA Section 702 and Fourth Amendment of US Constitution. All META Data of this email source file are protected by above applicable laws and cannot be used against the author/receipts in the Court of Law.This email is sent using Microsoft Outlook and Google Mail SMTP/IMAP/POP3 protocols and AndroidOS

________________________________
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com <chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com> on behalf of Michael Alecksynas via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 1:44:38 PM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Having Receive only on some channels on Baofeng UV-5R + Plus

Hi All,

   Thanks for Reading. I just programmed up a UV-5R+ Plus for a friend of mine and that worked out good with the Chirp program but there are some Frequencies that I would like to have Receive only on the radio. I went through the program and I didn't see anything listed to do so. Did I overlook it or does this program not have that feature???   Thank you very much in advance for your response back.

Mike   N2JVE
Niverville, New York