[chirp_users] Having Receive only on some channels on Baofeng UV-5R + Plus

Michael Alecksynas
Sat Mar 23 13:44:38 PDT 2019

Hi All,
   Thanks for Reading. I just programmed up a UV-5R+ Plus for a friend of mine and that worked out good with the Chirp program but there are some Frequencies that I would like to have Receive only on the radio. I went through the program and I didn't see anything listed to do so. Did I overlook it or does this program not have that feature???   Thank you very much in advance for your response back.
Mike   N2JVENiverville, New York