[chirp_users] Radio did not respond Baofeng UV-82

sam walton
Wed Mar 20 12:19:27 PDT 2019

Yes, thx.

Ubuntu 14 xfce

chirpw -v returns version 4.0.0-RELEASE which has a date of 12/21/2013
That’s alarming, so I apt-get update and reinstalled chirp-daily
In terminal, it unpacks to 20190319-trusty over the one I installed from last week.

Is this the version number? If not, how to get the info needed?, sam kk4jzh