[chirp_users] Is the Baofeng UV-82L supported?

sam walton
Tue Mar 19 04:03:30 PDT 2019

From the homepage of chirp.danplanet.com <http://chirp.danplanet.com/>
under Supported Radio Models and under Baofeng I see this:

UV-82/82L/82X

The trouble I’ve been having with this radio attempting to clone prompts me to introduce myself and to confirm that the
Baoefeng UV-82L supported?

And if supported, which Radio in the select menu under Baofeng works for you?

Once confirmed, then I will go through my troubleshooting steps in a separate email.

I apologize if there is a way to search the mailing-list archives and would appreciate if a pointer would be provided where I could search them, sam