[chirp_users] New Python coming?

Patty Winter
Sat Mar 9 12:41:50 PST 2019

Dan, thank you for responding in this thread. Do I understand correctly that when you and the other volunteer developers finish the new Python 3-compatible version of CHIRP, the whole CHIRP environment will be 64 bit and work on macOS 10.15 and later versions?

For now, I'm going to program my radio with all the repeaters I think I might need in the areas I'm apt to travel through. That way I won't be so concerned if I want to upgrade to 10.15 before the new CHIRP comes out.

As Peter said, we all appreciate your efforts and those of the other CHIRP developers. I'm going over to your download page right now to make a donation. :-)

Patty N6BIS