[chirp_users] New Python coming?

Peter
Tue Mar 5 13:55:39 PST 2019

I wasn't just guessing but apparently didn't read the CHIRP page
correctly.  Thanks for calling me out on this and yes you are correct,
the CHIRP page does indeed say:

"Homebrew <http://brew.sh> users can install Chirp *without *the KK7DS
runtime by running |brew install tdsmith/ham/chirp| and then running
|chirp| from the terminal."

Apologies to you and the group.

"It should be simple enough to update the Chirp wiki when an
incompatible macOS version is released to note that options other than
the runtime should be used with the new version."

Totally agree on this.  Might also be helpful to update the News page to
note this issue.  But I am not a maintainer of the Wiki (thank G-d for
that!)

(Peter)